Saturday, July 07, 2007

More friends and some pics with Uncle Daniel

My good friends Michelle, Rebecca and Kasey came over on Thursday to see me and Liberty (I think mostly to see Liberty though... ha ha). We had a nice visit...Liberty was an angel! Here are some pictures from the visit. (Michie, I realized as I was uploading pictures onto my computer that we didn't get any pictures of you with Libby! We must rectify that ASAP!)

Aunt Rebecca & Aunt Kasey (Bubba)


Aunt Rebecca & Aunt Kasey

Here are some shots of Liberty and her Uncle Daniel! She seems pretty peaceful... Daniel you must have that special touch! :)

Uncle Dan & Libby after dinner one night

Uncle Dan & Libby just kickin' back
(Of all the pictures taken in the last two weeks, I think this one might be my most favorite... I just love it!)

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Are you kidding me? Libby might have been the icing on the cake, but you were indeed the cherry on top! It was so great to see you!

Tony and Lindsay said...

Hey Janelle!
It was so great to see you, chris and little Libby at the party yesterday! She is sooooo cute and tiny!! thanks so much for popping in.

Love ya
Linds

Kasey Joy said...

it was an equal pleasure to see you and to meet Libby! Thanks for posting those pics, they are precious! I'm so excited to have another precious baby girl to shop for. It's just a fact, girl clothes are cuter that boy clothes. Let us know when you're bringing her to the office! Everyone will love her!

Anonymous said...

I want to see some pictures of Libby with her mom! :)

michie said...

We must rectify that indeed! I have a picture on your camera of Libby and my hand =). That will have to do for now