Monday, July 16, 2007

Some more cute pics

Just thought I'd update with some more cute pics of my sweet baby girl. Enjoy!

Libby and Mr. Bear
(I think this might be mummy & daddy's favorite picture)



Daddy & Libby


Libby on her Boppy


Libby with her Grampy & Abuela


Libby in the swing

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you guys yesterday. Thank you for letting us stop buy. I love the picture with the bear! Love becca

michie said...

I must take some pictures of her with my camera. My camera is calling to her... Libby...Libby =). Just kidding, and how about some comments I'm feeling a little lonely on my blog

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! She is a Q-T! Hope you have a great summer Chris! Let us know if you guys need anything!
Jay McMahan

Anonymous said...

Not Too Shabby... or, Congratulations!
We are all at your service. Just ask if you need anything.
God Bless; Have a restful remainder of the summer.
JDUBS

Anonymous said...

Libby is soooooooooo stinkin' adorable! Oh my gosh, I can't wait to meet her :0) Cute pictures, guys!

Kasey Joy said...

um...i've been hoping for a post, and i keep checking, but nada! i've tagged you, sorry, don't blame me. i had to tag someone, so read my blog and you'll understand what to do! glad you're back at t-wood!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!
Congrats you two! I stumbled upon this here website through ol' Richard Hugh Rigby Jr. II.

Fun stuff! I'll keep an eye on y'all!

-Kevin