Wednesday, July 04, 2007

On the 4th of July

Well, folks, I'm back. Chris has done a marvelous job of keeping everyone up-to-date on the blog, but has relinquished the task back to me. Hopefully I'll be as good as he is at consistently posting.

Today is the Independence Day! How appropriate for Liberty to have a special posting today! Here are some pics from her "photo shoot" this morning. (mum and I had a nice time setting her up in her cute little outfits. :)


Libby & Patriotic Tweety
Libby on her patriotic picnic blanket

Daddy's Little Sparkler!
Liberty, after a hard day's work... changing outfits for photo shoots, eating, sleeping, crying... you know, the usual stuff that wears you out. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so much like you Janelle. Those pics are just too cute!! She has such long arms and legs.

michie said...

too cute friend! She was born just in time for your favorite holiday!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I am so in love with Libby!!!! She is everything I ever wanted in a grandaughter. When I keep her, she gets kissed a lot. MoMo