Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Problems viewing the blog and other news...

Ok, so a couple of you have told me that you are having trouble seeing my blog in it's entirety. I have discovered that the problem only seems to exist with those viewing my blog with Microsoft's Internet Explorer... (stupid microsoft)... anyway, I will tell you that there is a superior internet browsing program called Mozilla Firefox (which I use religiously) that you can download and use if you go to http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/. I highly recommend you converting to this program as it is more secure and has less problems than IE.
Now, for those of you who are quite happy to continue using the "sub-par" IE, you may do so, however, you just need to be content with seeing my blog's sidebar at the bottom of the blog instead of at the top. Dumb I know, but I haven't been able to find on blogger where this is an issue or how to fix it... who knows, it may not be a blogger fault, could just be a IE fault.
Finally, I feel the need to explain my sarcasm, since when typing one cannot adequately express voice inflection and tone... all that to say, I really don't have a personal vendetta against IE, I just think that Firefox is a better program, and I don't really care what anyone else uses, but I just thought I'd offer a great alternative for you. Bottom line is, I have not idea why some can see the sidebar just fine and some can't so until I figure that out, switching to Firefox is the only solution I could come up with! Sorry!

Ok, now, just a brief baby update... At this time I am one week away from getting an ultrasound where we find out the baby's gender... I really have nothing else to report at this time but will surely post when I find out. I know you are all on the edge of your proverbial chair waiting to hear my announcement... ha ha ha... anyway, will let you know soon and will post ultrasound pictures at that time too... Thanks for being my loyal readers! I love you all!

No comments: