Friday, January 26, 2007

Update on Baby Ultrasound

Ok, I know everyone has been looking forward to finding out if the baby is a boy or girl, but the appointment for the ultrsound has been postponed. It will now be on Monday, Feb 5th. Now for those wondering what the heck the hold-up is, I'll tell you. My brother, Daniel, attends university in Australia. He is currently here on summer break (strange to say when we are in the middle of winter, but yes, he is here for the Australian summer break). Daniel will be going back to uni mid-Feb and thus will be missing out on my growing belly, baby kicks in-utero, and other 1sts. Because of this, Chris and I have invited him to come to this special prenatal appointment. The only problem is, that the original appointment time (this coming Monday, Jan 29th) will find Daniel skiing the slopes of Colorado! So all that to say, we have decided to move the appointment to the following week. So hang tight, and we shall know soon!

PS~ we have Acquire The Fire this weekend so please be praying for a divine work in the hearts of all those attending. I'll post pics from ATF when we get back.

No comments: