Wednesday, January 17, 2007

More winter updates...

Well, it's definitely COLD! Last night (Tues night) it froze... when I got up this morning all the leaves were frozen on the trees and on the big bushes in our front yard. It was pretty to see the icicles hanging off of them. But unfortunately it's STILL RAINING!!! I am anxious to see the sun again... haven't seen it in about a week!
Also, was going to tell you that I've added a little weather box to the sidebar to help my out of town readers know what the weather is like for us here... yes, I know, I'm a weather nerd... but I really love to follow the weather. Anyway, hope you enjoy that little piece of info.
Well, that's really all I have for now. Take care! And for all those in Texas, hope you stay warm and dry!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did your sidebar with all the links go? Am I the only one who can't find it?

Janelle said...

I don't know... it was there when I looked at my blog... hmmm...

Anonymous said...

I can't see it either.
I just wanted to let you know I am reading this! I can't wait until you find out what baby Henderson will be---then I can buy your birthday present! :)

Anonymous said...

sarah and laura...clear your cache and cookies...i see everything fine