Liberty in her pretty party dress!
(notice the tiara too!)
(notice the tiara too!)
Princess for a day...
(ok, really she's always my little princess, but especially so this day)
(ok, really she's always my little princess, but especially so this day)
First cupcake!
Mmmm! Yummy!
Mmmm! Yummy!
I love this shot... not sure if it's just that she's so darn cute or that it shows her incredible eyelashes or just that she's so pensive. Anyway... I love it.
Friends...
there were a LOT more than this, but this is the only group shot I managed to get.
there were a LOT more than this, but this is the only group shot I managed to get.
This is another random candid, but for some reason it struck me and I liked it.
I think I feel like it describes us (me and Liberty) well.
I think I feel like it describes us (me and Liberty) well.
Liberty, Mummy & Daddy
I want to say a special thank you to my best friend Michelle who was so gracious to use her photography gifts to capture this special time for our family allowing us to sit back and enjoy the festivities and not worry about getting pictures. (about 80% of the pictures that day were taken by Michelle, the other 20% were taken by either Chris or myself) So, thanks so much Michelley! Love you friend!
2 comments:
What an awesome first birthday! and everyone looked so cute!
I love the first photo of Liberty in her pretty party dress and tiara!!!
Post a Comment