Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Liberty!

Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Liberty, happy birthday to you!!!!
My sweet baby girl is 1 today. I can hardly believe that it was one year ago today that I was holding her in my arms for the first time. She has grown so fast (as they all told me would be the case) and I am loving being her mummy ("mommy" if you're American and "mummy" if you're Australian). I readily admit it's difficult especially at times when she's fussing for no reason or the separation anxiety kicks in, but overall so very worth the sacrifices. In the end, my life is so much richer with her in it. What an amazing gift children are from our heavenly Father.
Well, Chris and I got ourselves a new camera. We needed one anyway, but we decided that it was kinda our anniversary gift to each other too. (June 9 marked 7 years for us!) So here are some pictures I have taken recently using our fun new camera. Enjoy! :)

Mummy and the baby!
Mummy's little "helper"


Playing with the twins


Sitting pretty in my rockin' chair


In the backyard baby pool - though this didn't last long because while it
looked like lots of fun in the picture on the box, it was not since the water was too cold and there were no friends to share it with!


Liberty the morning of her 1st Birthday with all her presents and the fun water table from Momo and Grandpa! (too big to wrap in a gift box!)

Liberty and Mummy with the presents Uncle Dan sent... which of course included
a SOCCER BALL!!!


2 comments:

Mike Skinner said...

I'm so happy I got to play with Liberty on her birthday! I love her soooo much!!! :)

Tony and Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Liberty!!! We can't wait to play with you more! See ya Sat for your b-day party!
Love,
Kennedy and Kaitlyn :) :)