AUSTRALIA!!!
(near the blow-hole)
Just wanted to let you all know that we were very fortunate to travel to Australia over the last three weeks. (thanks to frequent flyer miles) What a blessing it was! My mum, Liberty and I made the trip and had a wonderful time. Liberty proved to be a great little traveler and amazed everyone with how well she did considering how far we had to go... not that we should have been surprised due to her "Snow family traveling genes" and the amazing number of people who were praying for her to do well on the trip.We stopped for two days in Melbourne and visited some family there...
We spent four and half days with Uncle Daniel...
Daniel... all I have to say is "Deep-fried Mars bars!" Ha ha!
At "The Dome"



2 comments:
Great pics...she's so cute.
I'm so glad you got to go to Australia. Tell Liberty to stop growing until I get back! Seriously friend it's not too much longer until I'm back. Can you believe it's almost May!!! I'll be back June 11th. I can't wait to see all of you! Love you friend!
Post a Comment