Happy Valentines Day!!!
(one week late)
Ok, so I know I said I'd be better about this in my last post, but life has gotten in the way (as it always seems to do) and I have neglected the blog. Anyway, I thought I'd let you know that Liberty got her first tooth (front lower left) last Friday (Feb. 15th) and yesterday (Feb. 19th), she made her crawling debut! My goodness, time sure does fly.Below is a pic Chris snapped the other day when I was trying to teach her to clap (which she now does frequently and is quite pleased with herself!) (Isn't she adorable?)

4 comments:
she is a cutie! :) So, she's crawling now????? WOW!!!
Does she know how to whistle yet? Oh...and I liked your video you posted last year.
haha...I love you girls. See you in like 3 or 4 weeks! :)
sarah
She's so cute. Christmas pictures would be nice to see. :)
Post a Comment