Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Apologies

Ok, so my most profound apologies for not updating since OCTOBER!!! I'm terrible, I know... but seriously you have to know that I've bee SO busy! I will do a longer post at some point with some better (longer, more detailed) updates, but in the mean time, just know that I haven't forgotten you! Here is a picture of my little family the Sunday after our church's praise team's CD release about a week ago(we're all wearing our matching t-shirts!).

(Liberty is now 6 months old! Isn't she so cute???)

3 comments:

Tony and Lindsay said...

Yea! You are back!!

michie said...

I tried calling you on the phone today, but someone must have been on the other line. I hope to talk to you soon, cuz I miss you! I'm sorry you are so busy friend!

Unknown said...

Yes, some pics of her first Thanksgiving and Christmas would be cute.
I hope you have a great birthday tomorrow.
Love you much!