Well, the last few days have been very tiring. Libby sometimes likes to sleep, and sometimes does not...making sure no one else does either. She is worth it though...=)
We had some more visitors this week (Libby is quite popular these days!), including two great-grandmas and a great-uncle. Below are a few pics - I'll post the rest when I get a chance.
We had some more visitors this week (Libby is quite popular these days!), including two great-grandmas and a great-uncle. Below are a few pics - I'll post the rest when I get a chance.

Three generations - Great-Mo-Mo, Mo-Mo, and Libby
I also have uploaded two short videos for your viewing enjoyment. The first is one Libby and I took after she fed, and the second is one that I took tonight while she had the hiccups. Sorry about the lack of good camera technique, but I recorded them on my computer's video recorder, so I had to position the computer while recording. It is a bit of a pain really.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=11979815
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=11980075
PS - By the way, if you are having trouble viewing the videos, make sure you go to the Quicktime website and download "Quicktime."
PPS - Thanks for all the prayers, kind comments, etc...we really appreciate it!
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=11979815
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=11980075
PS - By the way, if you are having trouble viewing the videos, make sure you go to the Quicktime website and download "Quicktime."
PPS - Thanks for all the prayers, kind comments, etc...we really appreciate it!


2 comments:
You are doing a great job keeping everyone updated! I check your blog like 5 times a day and get so excited when I see something new!!! She is precious! :) Keep those pics and video coming.
Lindsay
Aww...poor Libby. Hiccups suck. =(
I'm glad they're gone now.
Post a Comment