Thursday, June 28, 2007

Well, last night was a LOT better...we now have a routine down that works pretty well. We are super excited that we got 5 hours of sleep last night!
Libby had a chance to see her great grandma last night, and received her first email from her great uncle yesterday, grandpa is already talking about the status of her bank account...oh yeah...and was invited to her first party...lol

I was able to upload a short video of Libby after she got home Tuesday...CLICK HERE!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just showed Veronica the video of Libby. She got so excited!!! It was adorable. Libby is just getting cuter! 5 hours of sleep this soon is awesome! Congratulations! Let me know if I can do anything for you guys! Cannot wait to talk to you! FYI I know you are getting a ton of phone calls so I am waiting until things settle down a little. Feel free to call me if you want to chat before, k? Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Stupid video won't work for me...Anyone want to teach me how to use a Mac?

=(

Tony and Lindsay said...

how sweeeeet!!!
Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Okay just because Libby's like a week old now doesn't mean you can stop updating the blog.

Busy Bevers said...

Hey Janelle! I've had fun checking up on you and sweet little Libby here! She's so beautiful! I'll call you soon, I've just wanted to let yall settle in a bit first.
Talk to you soon!
Love, Jessica

P.S. I demand more pictures! (please?!) :-)