Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Ultrasound pictures

Just thought some of you might like to see my baby girl! These are the two prints that the doctor gave us from the ultrasound this past Monday. Hope you enjoy!




8 comments:

Mike Skinner said...

thats definately a boy.

Janelle said...

Sorry Mike... Santa didn't give you a baby brother... he gave you a baby sister instead!

Sharon said...

Oh yeah!!! We are so excited for you guys!!! Makayla will be so excited to have a girlfriend to pass all her wisdom on to!! Hahaha!!! Congrats to all of you! And, if you EVER have any questions, I would be more than happy to answer... since I pretty much just went through all this a mere year ago!!! Congrats again!!!

Anonymous said...

I keep trying to leave a comment...perhaps this is the one that works.

Congratulations!

Love,

Donna and Randy

Anonymous said...

She looks like Chris in that bottom picture.

Anonymous said...

like me?? i guess it would be that huge brain huh?

Anonymous said...

aw, it's the she raisin!

Anonymous said...

where is she? im so confused!!