First, for the good news... Chris and I bought a new entertainment center... the old one we had was from Wal-Mart and was getting pretty ratty so we bought a new one! Here is a picture of the old one...
and here is the new one...
Pretty nice eh? We like it.Now for the bad news...
My best friend, Michelle, has left to go back to college for her senior year. I know I'll still see her several times in the coming months, and we'll be talking a lot on the phone and through email and blogs... but never-the-less... it's sad. (pic of Michelle and me this summer at the Arnold's lakehouse - pic compliments of Mike)
the other bad news is that all but one of my Fc3 boys have left (or are about to leave) for their first year of college. (Mike is going to school locally - yay! I don't have to say goodbye to him too!) I'm gonna miss them all tons... I know I will see them a few times and hope to stay in touch withthem too, but it's not the same as seeing them every week, 2x a week, at church and Bible study etc. (pic of them doing what they do best... FOOSING!!!)
Well that's about it for now. Will post more another time.
1 comment:
its a good thing your favorite is staying in town...
right?
right?
hello?!?
Post a Comment