Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ecclesiastes

Had a friend recommend a sermon series to me, and I've been listening to them and they are really good. Thought I'd let you in on it... take a little time to listen to Matt Chandler and his series on Ecclesiastes.

PS~ I'd advise listening to them in order, start with part 1.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

good sermons...he'll be good at focus this year

Janelle said...

Michelley, I don't have i-tunes either... not sure what youre looking at! You should try it again.

Anonymous said...

hi janelle!
love, sarah.

Brenton said...

Hey Janelle!
I think Im gonna start listening to that sermon series.....sounds really good, and I just heard about Matt Chandler from a friend.

Hope all is going well in SugarLand. God Bless

Anonymous said...

lol...ask him about the logical, reasonable, intellectual, ecumenical (?), etc. lashing i gave him before church wednesday night. he tried to pull out the "oooo i am now a hebrew scholar learning student...thing..." trying to show me how predestination is all there is...with no free will at all. poor kid...didn't know what even hit him...=)

hey mikey...respond to this with your super duper beta blogger thing...oh wait...YOU CAN'T!!
=)

Janelle said...

Can't wait to see you Michelley!!!