Ok, I know I haven't posted in FOREVER but I promise I haven't died... I'm still here... things have been busy and I've been tired. "so what's new about that?" you might say. Well, I suppose nothing is new about that... but I promise to get better. Mum is finally home from Australia and she's wonderful about helping me around the house... so great to come home from work and find dinner is already made and ready to eat!
Anyway, I have a bunch a pics to post so maybe I'll try to do that tonight after dinner as I don't have time right now.
Love you all (my three or four readers!) Will post again soon.
PS~ I finished putting together my new desk set and cleaning the upstairs office... just a few boxes still to sort, but otherwise finished! YEAH!
1 comment:
it is good to have some help again around the house...=)
Post a Comment