Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Blogging Troubles

Ok, so I've been reading some of my friends' blogs and they are wonderful. I have an old drab background and have really wanted to update it to fit my personality etc and be more fun but alas, I have not been able to figure it all out! I'm sure if I spent more time, I probably could figure it out, but seeing as time is not something I have an abundance of and knowing that my fellow bloggers out there are much more "blog savvy" than I am, I am begging for help! Would love to get your comments on some of the best free blogger backgrounds websites, tips on how to change stuff, and suggestions on what I should change to. Love you all and thanks in advance for the help!

PS~ you might notice there is something behind my posts, it is supposed to be an elephant for Janellephant, but I couldn't figure this thing all out so this was what I ended up with!

2 comments:

Tony and Lindsay said...

have you checked out thecutestblogontheblock.com ??? They have loads of free backgrounds for your blog and easy to follow instructions! :)
Happy blogging! Call if you need help!
Lindsay

Unknown said...

Shabbyblogs.com has cute free ones too.
Have fun!