Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Busy Spring and Summer

Hello all. I'm so delinquent I know... I really have been so busy this spring and summer and I can hardly believe that autumn starts in only a few more weeks! Good grief!

Let's see I think the easiest way to do this is to go month by month and do a quick overview:
April - so long ago that I really don't even remember

May - our good friends Jen and Chris's wedding and Mothers Day when I found out I was pregnant with our second child

June - spent all month preparing and then going to Camp Redcloud in Colorado with our church youth, also spent this month trying to not puke my guts out because of morning sickness

July
- mum went to Africa for the month and I learned what it was like to run a household by myself again (with a little help from Chris... except the week he was gone on a mission trip to El Salvador), also spent this month trying to keep food down and not lose any more weight due to such severe morning sickness

August
- creating a complete children's ministry at our church out of an almost non-existent one, finally beginning to regain some of the weight I lost due to the pregnancy, going to a fabulous CD release party for our church worship band Wait For Rain, enjoying being a bridesmaid in my best friend Michelle's (And her lovely new husband Zack) wedding, and finding out from an ultrasound that I am carrying a baby BOY!

September - I know that September isn't here yet, but I tell you the schedule is booking fast! Sept 6th is the kick-off for the new children's ministry, Sept 13th is the Launch (or re-launch) of our church, and Sept is also the month I plan to work hard at my work-from-home business.

Anyway, as you can see I really have been busy. But in any case I will post some pics for your visual enjoyment. :)

No comments: