Friday, November 28, 2008

Colorado: Part II

Thought you might enjoy some short videos of us sledding with Liberty!
We purchased a cheap sled from a local Ace Hardware store and took to the hills to have an absolute ball! Here are two videos from our sledding adventure!


Here is my sledding experience... It was so hard to steer the sled but fun none-the-less. Liberty hardly knew what to think, but seemed to enjoy herself.






I love this one... watch how Chris goes careening off to the side! He loved the sledding too.

4 comments:

Laurien said...

That looks like too much fun. I am glad that you all had such a good time,

Anonymous said...

Aaah! The suspense! What did or did not Chris realize?

I'm so excited you got a vacation...y'all needed a nice relaxing time!

Beccaboo and family too said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

It looks like y'all had a great time!!