Monday, September 29, 2008

Maggie

All I can say for this post is...

WE GOT A DOG!

Please give a warm welcome to our newest family member, Maggie. Maggie is a 2 year old golden retriever. She is such a sweetie, and is so great with Liberty. We've only had her for three days now, but we are already VERY attached to our new furry friend.


~ Maggie ~
isn't she such a pretty girl?


6 comments:

Tony and Lindsay said...

oh wow!! she is beautiful!!! Where did you get her?

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I'm so happy for yall! I'm pretty sure maggie could eat zeus lol. I can't wait too see her.

T said...

She is very pretty! And has such great posture too.

Jen Bowers said...

Congrats on the new addition! What a perfect way to avoid the stress of a puppy! I can't wait to meet her! = )

Anonymous said...

i love Maggie!

Laurien said...

Maggie is awesome.