Ok, so I "made" time and here is your Liberty fix. Last time we went to see the doctor for a well-baby check-up doc said she's in the 91%tile for her height and the 75th for her weight! Whoa! She's getting so big! She is smiling and on occasion gives us a laugh. (her first laugh was Friday, September 14th) She can mostly hold her head up, but she's not real steady with it. This coming Monday she'll be 3 months old! My goodness where does the time go?
Well, anyway, here are a couple of pics that I thought you all may enjoy.
In the bouncy thingy
(with Mr. Elephant behind her to prop her up)
In the jungle
Mummy and baby
(look at Liberty's cute little feet!)

Daddy making Liberty smile and laugh!
What fun! :)
7 comments:
She is just perfect!! Did she laugh after we had dinner?!!! Awww....isn't that sound the sweetest sound in the world? She already looks different!!
Elizabeth
My goodness. Almost 3 months already. Time really does fly by. She sure is growing. So cute!
She's precious!
Aaaaagh...why oh why am I in Georgetown?
She is so beautiful. I can't wait to meet her again. =)
I can't wait til Oct.19th!!!!
Everytime that I see Libby, I fall in love all over again. She is so precious to us. Nana or Momo, whatever
I showed Adam this post, and he couldn't stop giggling about how cute Liberty Grace is.
I don't blame him. She's a charmer.
Post a Comment