Friday, August 17, 2007

Libby update

Well, folks, I know it's been a while, but I've been super busy! I've gone back to working now... grrr. While I am very happy to get to be with the co-workers that I love (we have a great office environment), I wish I could be home everyday with my little one... home without having to work, that is.
Anyway, thought I'd give a little update on Libby. She is almost 8 weeks old now and she's growing like a little weed! She's already 11 and a half pounds! (I read somewhere that little girls gain about an ounce a day until they are about 3 months old) She gets cuter all the time and is now smiling at us and making all those adorable cooing and gurgly noises... Chris and I can hardly stand it, she's SO CUTE!
Ok, well, gotta get busy... I have a million things to do. Enjoy the pics!


7 comments:

Pmcd said...

Libby is so cute!! She looks tall!

Boo for going back to work :-(

Anonymous said...

I miss y'all. =(

Libby looks adorable!!

Anonymous said...

I want to see Libby now! I can't go much beyond a week, and it's killing me. Will call soon. Nana or Momo

Tony and Lindsay said...

She is so precious!!!

Hey, by the way, are you a TEd Dekker fan? Check out www.TheCircleTrilogy.com"

Laura Jackson said...

I'm so glad to see a pic of mommy and baby. You look beautiful, Janelle!! She's just precious too!

Hollishome said...

She is so cute!!! congratulations - You all deserve the best and it looks like God gave it to you wrapped up in Libby.

Mike Skinner said...

i have a new blog janelle!

mikeyfranchise.wordpress.com