Monday, June 25, 2007

Liberty Grace!

Well, she's here! Our precious bundle of joy arrived at 6:15pm Sunday, June 24, 2007. Libby weighed in at 7lbs 15 oz, and is 20 1/2" long. She is absolutely adorable (not that I'm biased or anything). She is doing great but poor thing is so tired after almost 12 hours of labor (that would explain why mommy and daddy are so tired too!).
Thank you so much for all your prayers on our behalf, we covet them still as we start to adjust to being a family of three!
Here are some pictures for your enjoyment. (we will post more soon)



Mommy, Daddy, Libby, and Uncle Dan

________________________________________


______________________________________________
Libby's first bath
____________________________________________
Libby sleeping...we'd sure like to sleep as well!
________________________________________________
Time to burp!
_____________________________________________
I swear her lips are not that big anymore! They were pretty swollen when she was born.
_____________________________________________

Libby holding Daddy's finger
______________________________________________

Grandma and Libby
______________________________________

The whole big happy family!
____________________________________________

The doctor, the nurse, and the anesthesiologist
___________________________________________

Daddy and his girl
=)

15 comments:

Tony and Lindsay said...

CONGRATS!!! Libby is beautiful and I LOVE the name!! I'm so happy for you both!!! We love yall
Lindsay

Tony and Lindsay said...

I am so pumped for you guys! Congrats! Praise God for a healthy baby and mum!
Tony

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful! Libby is adorable! I am so excited. Isn't giving birth the most amazing thing ever? I can tell by the pictures that you and Chris are already naturals at being parents! I am praying for you and rejoicing! Matt, Veronica, and I send love!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, guys, I love y'all so much!!! Can't wait to meet sweet Libby. She looks like Chris to me in the bath picture...hopefully that'll change haha.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Now the fun begins. She is absolutely beautiful and I love the name you picked out. Sending out prayers of rejoicing for you.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie! We are so happy for you guys! You just be amazed at how fast they grow up!! My only advice is videotape, videotape, videotape!!! Phil and I already have a drawer full of videos of Makayla that we treasure! Anyway, wishing you a safe recovery Janelle and let us know if you guys need anything!!
Sharon, Phil and Makayla

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful, Janelle. Hard for me to think of you as a Mommy. You are frozen in my memory as a middle schooler in the KCC youth group. You've turned into a lovely young woman. So happy for you!!!
Jennifer Seale

Anonymous said...

I think she is beautiful and blessed to have you and Chris as her parents. We will continue to pray for your family as you start this new adventure together. Love, The Montgomery family

Anonymous said...

A pretty little girl,with a pretty name.Liberty will need a companion soon so she won't so lonely.You know her hair style does remind me of her Uncle Mike though.Everybody get some rest,and enjoy getting to know each other.

Anonymous said...

oh my. she is amazing. praise God :)
--becca

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She's gorgeous! Can't wait to meet her!

~Aileen (LDV) and Kris B.

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! I can't wait to see more pictures! I hope you are feeling well. Keep us updated1

Anonymous said...

Hey, I would send an email but it's being retarded. Wanted to let you know that if you need *anything* to let me know! I'll always be glad to help. I love her already; she's beautiful! (And I'm sure she'll be hugely intelligent as well.)

Anonymous said...

aw I'm so happy for you guys! She's beautiful and I'm so glad everything went well!

Unknown said...

Hi Janelle and family!
Congrats to you all. How wonderfully wonderful!!
Libby looks simply divine, and I am sure you are as proud as punch Aunty Kerry!!!
May you all be blessed with peaceful nights, calm days and motherly confidence!
with love and warm thoughts,
from us down under,
Justine, Joy, Trillian, Mitchell & Kaileigh