Monday, February 05, 2007

It's a.....

Well, loyal readers... it's the moment you've all been waiting for. The moment that I tell the world what gender my precious baby is... check out this video and be sure to turn your sound up - WAY UP (or you won't hear the announcement.) I know, I know, I'm so mean to torture you so... :) Enjoy!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1889265422

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

=)

J. Arnold said...

YYYYYAAAHHHHH!!!! CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! I guess my vote really did count...
I'll be prayin' for you guys and the baby!

Anonymous said...

My precious grandaughter I can't wait to see your little face and smother you with hugs and kisses.

Anonymous said...

Never done this before.
Great Aunt Joy-to-be says: Wonderful news Janelle and Chris, our love to you both and your precious bundle ... Joy, Justine, Trillian, Mitchell and Kaileigh.

Pmcd said...

hooray!! a girl!! Mary showed me your bedding choice. VERY cute!!