Monday, January 08, 2007

Big News!

Well, to all my readers out there.. I owe you a huge apology! I admit to badly neglecting you... but have no fear... for I have returned! And returned with BIG NEWS! I am having a baby! I will tell you that this is largely the reason that I have been so negligent in my blogging... first trimester was absolutely miserable! But I am now 16 weeks pregnant and baby and I are feeling much better these days. I am easily worn out, but other than that I feel great.
Last Tuesday was my most recent prenatal visit and there Chris and I got to hear baby's heartbeat for the first time! It was a most exciting experience. And I want to mention that coming very soon (Jan 29th) we will be going in again for my 20 week ultrasound when we will hopefully learn the gender of baby (provided baby cooperates).
Well that's all for now, and I have included some pictures for your enjoyment. Will write again soon. Until then! :)

Baby's 1st ultrasound (@6 weeks)

Me! (8 weeks pregnant)
I know, I know, you can't even tell!
(I'll post more pics of me when I start to show)


Chris & I telling my brother Daniel the news that he is going to be an Uncle!

PS~ check out the nifty baby-counter at the bottom of the page!
Also, I've added some links to the sidebar... the one that says "fetal development" is pretty cool.

No comments: