Monday, September 25, 2006

Focus 2006

I know it's been a while, but I've been busy! (And my internet at home has been down)
Anyway, figured I was overdue on showing you some pictures from Focus. (Focus is a college conference)
All Access & VIP

Chris & Mike
Me! (I love Sonic drinks!)

And finally... a salute to our speaker for the weekend, Matt Chandler.
He was a great speaker!

will write some more later when my internet is working again!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gotta love roadrunner...and planting trees...really stinks when that shovel cuts the cable huh?
=)

Anonymous said...

It's so refreshing to come to your blog and not feel like a stalker because I haven't actually met you personally...

Brenton said...

Hey Janelle! I actually hear about that Focus conference from a friend. I heard Matt Chandler was going to be there, so I'm sure it's great.

Im planning on going to Passion in January which is a huge college age conference in Atlanta. Can't wait!!

Is that Sarah Patillo leaving a comment?!?! I miss that girl....hmmm.

Hope all is well....say hi to "husband" for me (blog stealer!)

God Bless