It started with appetizers at Jeremy's (shrimp with cocktail sauce, sushi, stuffed mushrooms, crackers and fancy cheese, gingerale and juices in fancy champagne glasses). Then we proceeded to Tommy's house where his mother had prepared a wonderful meal of chicken with broccoli, sweet bread and rolls, and pasta (again with the fancy dishes and glasses). Then we finished by coming to my place with cheesecake, cream puffs, Milano cookies, and coffee (also with the fine china stuff). Then Matt (the pastor) and myself gave each of the graduates some parting gifts and words of encouragement and wisdom. We finished by praying for each of them. It was a really great night and I will always cherish the time I have had with these young men. Well, before I go getting too sappy... here are some pics from the evening's festivities! Enjoy!
"Magnum" (Fc3 Graduates)




2 comments:
alotta fun! I m gonna miss everyone.
*sings "All by myself"*
NEW POOOOOOOST!!
please
oh and some comments here and there- lol! JEEZ :P
Post a Comment