What a blast I had this past week at summer camp! There are so many things I could write about it, but I think if I had to give a one-word description it would be "full.It was "full" of fun, "full" of laughter, "full" of friendships (both old & new), "full" of mafia (yay! for group 2... the best small group!), "full" of foosing, "full of serenades, "full" of yellow canaries (so disturbing that it was hilarious!), "full" of Juice-House, "full" of "that hot, hot, Gonzales heat," "full" of mixed emotions and tears, "full" of amazing worship times, and most importantly "full" of God. His spirit was there and moved mightily in our midst. It was awesome! Now that I sit at home writing this, reflecting on the week, and looking over a ton of pictures that were taken... I realize one more "full," and that is, my heart. My heart is so full with the love that God has given me for the people with whom I just spent a whole week. What a blessing! (And if any of them are reading this, you know who you are, I want you to know that I love you all dearly with the love of Christ and I consider it the utmost priviledge and joy to serve you).
Ok, enough of the sappy stuff... and now for some pics...







4 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! Cant wait to come home and see everybody! Very proud of you for keeping up with the World Cup.
hey janelle! Im so glad yall had a blast and that God moved! You and Chris mean so much to me - thanks for the prayer! Love you guys
yeah it was a good time...=)
so where are the pics of me?
You guys have a great ministry! Keep up the good work. You are touching so many lives. Thanks for posting the pics.
Post a Comment