So anyway... about May. Well, May is the month of preparation for VBS, it is the month of preparation for Summer Camp, it is the month of preparing for my rafting trip this July, it is the month that my Abuela took a sharp turn for the worst, it is the month of "end of the school year" events, it is the month of graduations and goodbyes... it the the month of exhaustion!
But hey, let's be positive here shall we? May is also the month of wonderful memory-making events, it is the month of blooming flowers and trees, it is the month of picnics in the park with co-workers (it's one of the only months for such outings in Houston), its the month for blue skies and perfect temperatures... well, I feel better already, do you? I hope so. We have so much to be thankful for - despite our life circumstances. God is good!
Hmmm, that's about all I can think of tonight... my brain is shot from a long day, which reminds me... YEAH! I get to sleep-in tomorrow morning. Now there is something to rejoice in!

4 comments:
Chris is a nice bloke. My little grasshopper has learned well.
Those are pretty flowers!
hey janelle - wow, chris has a sensitive side...ill have to make fun of him ;). Check out my new blogspot when u get time. I just spent 30 minutes on links, lol.
Hey Janelle, I wanted to thank you for all your prayers and for your posts of encouragement! Thank you so much. I like your blog. later tater
Post a Comment