Friday, April 28, 2006

Catching Up...

I figure since I haven't really posted (aside from my random "I'm dying" posts) in such a long time, you might enjoy a brief snapshot of what's been going on in my life... here' goes...

Palm Sunday - my church's first outdoor worship with our new sound equipment... very cool experience.



Easter - we had an Easter Egg hunt for the youth after Bible study... it was a hit!




Playing in the office - we have a lot of fun at work... let's just say that the people I work with are very "creative..." they are a blast!


Needless to say it's been a fun last couple of weeks... not to say it hasn't been crazy busy, just that it was worth it and it was fun. I really do love where God has me right now, the people I work with, the ministry God has given Chris and I at our church, I just love it... again I will say it's hard, but SO WORTH IT!!!


PS~ I just want to say happy birthday to my lifelong friend Mary!
Happy 26th Mar!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nelly! It was fun to read all your stories and see the pics. This seems like something you'd have fun with. :) It's fun to hear what you're up to! Love you!
Jessica

Anonymous said...

Hey Jannelle!!!! It has been a fun couple weeks. You are such a blessing !! :) Stay in Christ always :P
Grace and Peace
Mike(y)

ps - ive been through the desert on a horse with no name.....